Thursday, January 10, 2013

Año Nuevo

New Year's eve at the Carmeli house.

Papa Carmeli with Leo, y Manu.







Carmeli parents! These two are just about the sweetest people
you could ever find. 


Leo, Manu, and I. 

Leo

Matilde

Angi and Norma

All of us! 

Jose, que buena onda che.

A little musical chairs

I don't even....



Jose-linda! 

Bailando

Baila Baila

A little Karaoke to get finish off the night!


New Year was fabulous. It was surprisingly chilly here (maybe 70 Farenheit) and perfect weather for dancing outside. We spent the night eating, dancing, eating some more, playing games, eating dessert, then a 2nd dessert, then a third, and ended the night with Karaoke. Espatacular! I love this family so much! They are divine, and I hope to spend time with them in the year to come.

It was a weird feeling for me to be in Argentina when the year changed. There were a million little fireworks in the sky in Ramallo, and I was trying to picture what I might do this year. I really have no idea! I don't know where I will be, or what I will be doing, but, I feel that good things are coming, so I am open to whatever possibilities arise. Most importantly, this year I want to spend time with my family, and spend time learning. And I want to make the most out of oppurtunities that arise. Here's to a productive, inspired year! I am all ears universe.

Love, Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment